The audiologists at Minor & James are focused on providing comprehensive care of patients with hearing and communication problems.
Whether you require diagnostic evaluation, rehabilitation, or medical or surgical treatment, our goal is to provide it with expertise and compassion. Our experienced audiologists will test your hearing and auditory system with advanced diagnostic equipment. Based on the results, we then work with you to develop your plan, with a range of options and strategies tailored to your specific hearing, balance and tinnitus.
Our audiologists provide many diagnostic procedures including:
- Specialized auditory tests and balance tests
- Tympanometry (immittance testing)
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response (BAER) also called Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Electrocochleography (ECochG)
- Electronystagmography (ENG) or Videonystagmography (VNG)
When hearing loss is not medically or surgically correctable, hearing aid use can help. Proper evaluation followed by appropriate, carefully selected and adjusted hearing aid technology is foundational to successful hearing aid use. At Minor & James Medical, we specialize in the fitting process of the best digital and programmable devices available.
For Physicians: Referral Form
Physician Spotlight: Kathy Samaniego, Au.D.
IN THIS SECTION
- Allergy & Immunology
- First Hill Surgery Center
- Imaging Services
- Infectious Disease & Travel Medicine
- Infusion Center
- Internal Medicine/Primary Care
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Oncology & Hematology
- Orthopedics & Podiatry
- Rejuvenation Center
- Senior Wellness
- Sports Medicine